NBAA Advocacy Delivers Best Practices on Exporting Aircraft from the U.S.
Addressing the confusion about the process of exporting aircraft and the requirements for making the necessary Electronic Export Information (EEI) filings, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA )Tax Committee and Regulatory Issues Advisory Group joined forces to create the new, members-only resource, “Guide on Exporting Aircraft from the United States.”
- 2023 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE2023)
- Sue Folkringa, Aviation CPAs Partner and Aviation Taxologist, recognized for leadership role in review of NBAA’s Personal Use of Business Aircraft Handbook.
- NBAA Advocacy Delivers Best Practices on Exporting Aircraft from the U.S.
- EAA AirVenture 2023
- 2023 NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (NBAA-BACE)
- Strafford Webinar: Tax Treatment of Airplane Purchases: Maximizing Deductions for Business Aircraft Expenditures
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering Private Aviation