NBAA Advocacy Delivers Best Practices on Exporting Aircraft from the U.S.
Addressing the confusion about the process of exporting aircraft and the requirements for making the necessary Electronic Export Information (EEI) filings, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA )Tax Committee and Regulatory Issues Advisory Group joined forces to create the new, members-only resource, “Guide on Exporting Aircraft from the United States.”
- Learn How to Spend Less Time on Your Aircraft Tax Reporting While Maximizing Your Tax Benefits!
- Sue Folkringa, Aviation CPAs Partner and Aviation Taxologist, recognized for leadership role in review of NBAA’s Personal Use of Business Aircraft Handbook.
- NBAA Advocacy Delivers Best Practices on Exporting Aircraft from the U.S.
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering Private Aviation
- Improving the Commuting Disallowance Rule
- NBAA Seeks Clarity on IRS Rules for Commuting Deductions
- Victory for Business Aviation in Final IRS Rules for Management Companies