Learn How to Spend Less Time on Your Aircraft Tax Reporting While Maximizing Your Tax Benefits!
Join Us for a Special Webinar Presentation of Flight Tax Systems
When: Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Time: 1 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific)
How: Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x2Pw0Yt1S_qicpXV6mHEkQ
Join us for a live demonstration of Flight Tax Systems, aviation tax reporting software. This demonstration will be provided webinar-style, for a convenient and hassle-free way to learn about the product's features and benefits. There will also be an opportunity for software-related questions and answers.
Limited Time Special Offer! All new purchases as a result of the webinar will receive an additional 3 months on their annual subscription at no additional costs. Purchase must be made by January 31, 2024. Contact Josh Hernandez for more information.
Why Flight Tax Systems:
Flight Tax Systems is a web-based aviation tax software created and supported by aviation tax experts to assist owners, operators and tax professionals with tracking the tax-related activities of their aircraft. Failure to follow tax reporting rules can lead to loss of deductions and unnecessary tax expense. Flight Tax Systems is designed to assist with the required documentation and reporting, and tracks all business and non-business aircraft use according to IRS requirements.
-> An alternative to traditional manual “spreadsheet” calculation methods which are complex and prone to errors and inaccuracies
-> Simplifies flight tracking and reporting with easy input features and automated report calculations
-> Automatically calculates according to IRS rules and takes complex regulations and flight scenarios into consideration
-> Documents all business and non-business aircraft use according to IRS substantiation requirements
-> Seamlessly maintains and consolidates required contemporaneous records all in one place
-> Provides year-round visibility to aircraft usage in order to analyze tax impacts throughout the year
-> Was created by and is fully supported by the aviation tax experts at Aviation CPAs
For more information contact Josh Hernandez, 954-763-9363 ext. 212, email@example.com
- Learn How to Spend Less Time on Your Aircraft Tax Reporting While Maximizing Your Tax Benefits!
- Sue Folkringa, Aviation CPAs Partner and Aviation Taxologist, recognized for leadership role in review of NBAA’s Personal Use of Business Aircraft Handbook.
- NBAA Advocacy Delivers Best Practices on Exporting Aircraft from the U.S.
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering Private Aviation
- Improving the Commuting Disallowance Rule
- NBAA Seeks Clarity on IRS Rules for Commuting Deductions
- Victory for Business Aviation in Final IRS Rules for Management Companies